The Encyclopedia of Road Traffic Law and Practice
provides comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date information on all aspects of road traffic law and practice. The six volumes are updated three times a year to keep readers abreast of the flow of new cases, legislation, statutory instruments and European material in this area.
- Reproduces all relevant legislation and subordinate legislation, with clear detailed explanation and interpretations
- Includes summaries of case law and separate sections devoted to procedure and EU materials
- Contains fully annotated legislation so that technicalities are made clear, problem areas can be identified and the statutes put into context
- Explains traffic sign regulations complete with illustrations so that nothing is overlooked
- Includes European coverage such as the Directives on drivers' hours and tacographs