Crown Court Index 2017
- Provides an index of common penalties and formalities in cases tried on indictment or committed for sentence in the Crown Court, as well as appeals in criminal proceedings
- Presents topic in alphabetical order with cross-referencing in the margin
- Gives a concise and accurate statement of the law
- Includes all recent developments on practice and formalities in the Crown Court
- Includes tinted thumb tabs
The 2017 edition includes:
- Coverage of the changes to The Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2016, including a complete overhaul of the rules relating to applications for investigative orders and warrants;
- Coverage of the changes to The Criminal Procedure (Amendment No. 2) Rules 2016, including new rules about the generation of electronic indictments;
- The Confiscation chapter has received an extensive update, including R. v Davenport and R. v Harvey;
- The Disclosure chapter has been updated to include the guidance provided in R. v R and others;
- The special measures chapter includes the changes to the provision of intermediaries included within the CrimPR and CPD;
- The decision in R. v. Needham (guidance on the approach to the extension period to be ordered when disqualification is ordered as part of sentence) is included in the Driving Disqualification chapter; and
- The decision in R. v. Fruen on the provisions of s.236A of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 that were brought into force by the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 is included in the chapter on Dangerous Offenders.
Transform the way you work, with eBooks on ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
- Search the entire text by keyword
- Jump to related content via hyperlinks
- Add your own notes, bookmark key pages and highlight important passages
- Email, print and share the text
- You don't need to be online to access your eBooks
- Your entire library and personalised features are backed up
Learn more about Thomson Reuters ProView
View titles available on Thomson Reuters ProView
You may only order one eBook per title online; to order multiples of eBooks, contact our customer services team or your Sweet & Maxwell Account Manager.