CLEAR. CLEVER. CONCISE
This title is also available on Westlaw UK, so that you can access it anywhere, anytime.
Having online access to the books you trust through Westlaw UK can add a whole new dimension to how you work with the commentary and guidance found across the breadth of our titles.
Westlaw UK's smart navigation, links to primary law in combination with the expertise within our portfolio of books providing you with a seamless, coherent, and integrated research experience every time you need to refer to the text.
Having access to your book through Westlaw means:
Enhanced contents pages
- Find what you’re looking for with ease, with content displayed clearly in easy-to-read tables
- Print, download or email entire chapters or sections using tick boxes by content sets
- Choose the way you view content sets with collapsible and expandable sections
- Everyone has access, at all times
Links to primary law
- Jump directly to the authority you need with links to cases, legislation and journals
You can print/download/email
- Print, download and email your documents quickly, for use offline or to share with colleague
Access chapter PDFs
- Download chapters as they appear in print, ready for presentation in court
- Download whole supplements to a main edition in PDF, ready for court
PDF supplement navigation
- Browse PDFs with ease using navigational aids and links within the document
- Browse directly to the letter you wish to search, without having to navigate long documents
- View tables of cases and legislation referred to it the text sorted alphabetically, and link directly to them
- View footnotes alongside the text and avoid the need to refer to the end of documents
Call 0800 028 2200, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager to find out more.